Sunday, August 31, 2003

Ramblings

It's been a rainy, lazy, and boring Sunday. I went to the football game yesterday and watched UNC get stomped by F$U. The pregame and first series were awesome, the sea of blue was into the new season and then the team got busted up. Pictures here: My Moblog

UNC H2 Sea o' Blue

I went to brunch at the Carolina Coffee Shop with the grad student group at University Presbyterian Church this morning, followed by church. After church thunderstorms rolled through and set the tone for the rest of the day. A day spent watching tv on my computer, writing down the rest of my assignments, and generally being lazy. Thankfully tomorrow is Labor Day and there's no school so hopefully I'll get some reading done.

Finally, here's a picture of me being productive earlier in the week, I'm reading my micro book at the Johnson Center (I think that's the name) on the big patio next to the Morehead Planetarium.

Supply and Demand

No comments: