Friday, January 30, 2004

Tribes.net

I've been messing around with Friendster recently and then found out about this site, Tribes.net. I think it's a lot better and definitely runs faster than the slowness that is Friendster. You all should sign up and be cool computer nerds. The site is based on the premise that people in our generation tend to form "tribes" instead of one on one relationships, ex. the mailgoat. I think it's a cool idea and you never know to whom you are connected.

Also if you signed up for Friendster you should check it out again and see to how many people you are connected. I'm connected to over 150,000 which is pretty strange when I think about it.

Get connected!

Comments:

cameron ( http://www.cameronlawrence.com ) (IP: 24.99.120.111)
another good one, just started by google and subsequently free of ads, is orkut.
www.orkut.com

way faster than Slowster.
2004/02/03 @ 23:15:02
[ Edit - Delete ]

katie ( / ) (IP: 199.77.154.101)
i signed up but it still doesn't list you as my friend. won't you be my neighbor?
2004/02/04 @ 12:25:49

No comments: