Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Survey time

The
Last Cigarette: Yeah right...never

Last Alcoholic Drink: You should know the answer to that one

Last Car Ride: From Carrollton to ATL at 10:30 PM on Tuesday July 20, 2004

Last Kiss: Still waiting

Last Good Cry: Beats me

Last Library Book: Beats me

Last book bought: A book for a fathers' day present about Larry Elison, the CEO of Oracle

Last Book Read: My real estate finance book

Last Movie Seen in Theatres: Fahrenheit 9/11

Last Movie Rented: Detroit Rock City

Last Cuss Word Uttered: The A word the summer before 11th grade at scout camp and it was mumbled (Yes I'm a loser)

Last Beverage Drank: Vanilla Coke I made at QuikTrip during my last car ride

Last Food Consumed: Small M&M Blizzard

Last Crush: Top Secret

Last Phone Call: To Mark telling him when I'd be picking him up for the last car ride

Last TV Show Watched: I don't remember

Last Time Showered: 6:45 AM July 20, 2004

Last Shoes Worn: Clarks boat shoes

Last CD Played: Beats me (that's not the name of the cd)

Last Item Bought: Vanilla Coke I made at QuikTrip during my last car ride

Last Download: The webpage with this survey

Last Annoyance: Trying to bind the easement packages at work today, dumb comb bindings were too small.

Last Disappointment: Not making it home in time to vote.

Last Soda Drank: Vanilla Coke I made at QuickTrip during my last car ride

Last Thing Written: Ride

Last Key Used: tab

Last Words Spoken: I don't remember

Last Sleep: 10:30 PM July 19, 2004 to 6:45 AM July 20, 2004

Last Ice Cream Eaten: Vanilla in my M&M Blizzard

Last Chair Sat In: My blue desk chair

Last Webpage Visited: http://amaryllismagicshpot.blogspot.com

Take the Survey

Comments:

Jaclyn (IP: 66.245.82.208)
You have an obsession with vanilla coke. And you're very percise on times. My last movie was Detriot City Rocks too. Oh wait that's because we gave up going to the movie store after that one!
2004/07/21 @ 22:46:17

katie ( / ) (IP: 193.48.224.208)
you have lots of comments on other blogs... sooo you should update more here too! i miss blizzards...
2004/07/27 @ 14:32:41

No comments: