Sunday, November 07, 2004

New States!

Well now have a new to me vehicle, a 1995 Ford Explorer XLT with 4wd! Pictures will be added soon. To get my new Explorer I flew up to my uncle and aunt's in Indianapolis and drove it back through IN, OH, WV, VA, and NC. While I already had been to the Dayton airport I have now officially been in the state. Indiana and West VA are also new states. I really need to head west.



create your own personalized map of the USA
or write about it on the open travel guide

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hawaii is pretty darn far west. I've been to Colorado, California and Arizona(well only a layover at Arizona twice).

Jacs

Brian said...

Yes, Hawaii is pretty far west, however it's like it's own country. I'm talking on the ground out west.

Katie said...

visit washington, home of very large trees, the columbia river, starbucks, microsoft, and my future in-laws. :) it really is a very beautiful state (at least what i have seen of it)

p.s. i can't believe you got an suv you earth killer!! ;)

Brian said...

It gets the same mileage as the van with the same size gas tank and may have better emissions than my van so I'm not too much worse.

Anonymous said...

You need to come visit me in western Pennsylvania sometime!