Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Since everyone else is doing it...

LAYER ONE: On The Outside
- Name: Brian Stewart
- Birth date: 09/16/1980
- Birthplace: Burlington, NC
- Current Location: Chapel Hill, NC
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Height: 6' 3"
- Righty or Lefty: Righty
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
LAYER TWO: On The Inside
- Your heritage: Beats me, but I assume folks from the UK
- The shoes you wore today: Leather Timberlands
- Your weakness: Chocolate chip cookies
- Your fears: Living in a cubicle (stolen from Jac), not being successful, not being happy with my life
- Your perfect pizza: Mellow Mushroom pepperoni
- Goal you'd like to achieve: King of the world, well actually just a developer that not only makes money but improves the community in which projects are built
LAYER THREE: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
- Your most overused phrase on AIM: lol
- Your thoughts first waking up: What's the weather?
- Your best physical feature: Height
- Your bedtime: Around 10:30 or so
- Your most missed memory: Fishing on the pier with my granddad during the summer
LAYER FOUR: Your Pick
- Pepsi or Coke: Coke, duh
- McDonalds or Hungry Jacks: McDonalds, what's Hungry Jacks?
- Single or group dates: single
- Adidas or Nike: Adidas
- Chocolate or vanilla: Both
- Cappuccino or flat white: No coffee for me
LAYER FIVE: Do You?
- Smoke: No thank you
- Cuss: One time
- Sing: Yep, not well though
- Have a crush: Yes
- Think you've been in love: nope
- Like high school: For the most part
- Want to get married: Someday
- Believe in yourself: Most of the time
- Get motion sickness: Yeah, not as much as I did when I was younger though
- Think you're attractive: Not usually
- Think you're a health freak: Eh I am getting to be better
- Get along with your parents: I do
- Like thunderstorms: Yes
- Play an instrument: Percussion instruments and guitar
LAYER SIX: In the past month...
- Drank alcohol: No
- Smoked: No
- Done a drug: No
- Gone to the mall: No
- Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No
- Eaten sushi: Nope.
- Been on stage: No
- Gone skating: No
- Gone skinny dipping: No
- Dyed your hair: No
- Stolen anything: No
LAYER SEVEN: Ever..
- Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yeah, some shoe game at a retreat
- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Nope
- Been caught "doing something": No
- Been called a tease: No
- Gotten beat up: yeah
- Shoplifted: No
LAYER EIGHT: Getting Older
- Age you hope to be married: Older than 24
- Numbers and Names of Children: Probably 2, names would have to be a mutual choice
- Describe your dream wedding: Depends
- How do you want to die: In my sleep
- What do you want to be when you grow up: Content (good answer Jac)
- What country would you most like to visit: Australia and Scotland
LAYER NINE: In a partner
- Best eye color: Not red
- Hair color: Not green
- Short or long hair: Either
- Height: Not taller than me but not super short either
- Weight: Huggable was a good answer for this
- Best articles of clothing: Navy blue DMB t-shirt and khaki cargo shorts
LAYER TEN: In The Numbers..,
- Number of people I could trust with my life: Probably 8 to 10 maybe more
- Number of CDs that I own: I don't know, I listen to mp3s now
- Number of piercings: None
- Number of tattoos: None
- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: I don't know, probably 5 to 10 times
- Number of things in my past that I regret: Too many

No comments: