Monday, July 16, 2007

What's going on?

Nothing much of interest has been going on the past week or so. Unfortunately my transmission went out again, this time in the middle of the turn lane at Strickland and Six Forks. Luckily nobody hit me as we were all stopping, but I had to sit there for an hour or so until the tow truck showed up. Fun times. Looks I'll be buying a new-to-me vehicle by November when the transmission warranty runs out.

This weekend was very lazy, which I needed after a couple of late nights at work during the week. I finally bought a new washer and dryer, so hopefully I won't flood the downstairs neighbor before it's delivered.

Of the most interest, I'm going to NYC this weekend for a couple of days. My sister is up there training with BofA and has a nice hotel for the month near Times Square. If you have any "must see" sights, let me know.

1 comment:

Jacs said...

I got a new computer...so maybe I can talk to you again on AIM. But not until after this week because I am working crazy overtime. The computers name is Toby because it's so cute and small. I wanted the smallest screen possible...good to travel with for work.