Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Conferencing

Tomorrow I'm headed to New Orleans until Friday to speak on a panel about tax credits at a conference. Please send positive vibes, thoughts, prayers my way on Thursday as we have to fill up 6.5 hours of the day with tax credit 101. Who knows why they gave us that much time, for the depth we're going it could be done in 1.5-2, maybe 3 hours. I'm presenting info about my company and also a case study about the adaptive reuse of a former school into affordable apartments while the other panelists will be doing the deep detail. This will be the second time I've participated on a conference panel, but the first time that I'm really teaching something. I think it'll go well, but the butterflies are starting to appear.

I won't have much time for sightseeing, but if you have a favorite spot that I should visit leave a comment and I'll try to work it in.

No comments: