Monday, April 14, 2003

I'm going to Carolina in my mind

After a long hiatus I have returned out of trying to find something to do instead of writing my thesis. Well as you can tell from this post's title, I'm going to UNC for grad school. It took me awhile to finally make the decision but I think it's going to be a good change. The monetary offer was a little better than Tech's as well. I'm not too keen on being around the same folks all the time for the next 2 years, especially since most are closer to 30 than I am to 20, but it will work out (hopefully).

On other fronts, I am lacking motivation which is a very bad thing when one is trying to graduate. My school work to do list consists of the following:
  • Thesis

  • Thesis presentation

  • Environmental Policy Paper about wetland mitigation banking

  • Legal Aspects of Business quiz

  • 3 finals including one at 8 am on Friday of finals week

  • GRADUATION!!!
  • No comments: