Sunday, March 30, 2003

The Sneakers Return

Hey,

This weekend was the 2nd Annual WCF Spring Sneak Retreat. For those of you that have no clue what that means, it is a retreat where a group of people, in this case the graduating students, plan a retreat and the participants don't know where they are going. On the way down the sneakers participated in a photo scavenger hunt of random stuff. Links to the pics will be coming soon. Anyway, since I'm gradauting I was in charge of planning and running the show. I think everything went well, the weather was beautiful, the food was great, and everyone seemed to have a great time camping at Laura S. Walker State Park in Waycross. Ok that's enough typing for now since I'm tired from driving and doing stuff so if I get inspired later I'll write some more. I'll leave you with this:

Saturday Morning Over the Lake at Laura S. Walker State Park

No comments: