Sunday, April 04, 2004

Game Day!!!!

It's about that time. Having class today helped keep the nerves calm, but as the clock ticks closer to 9:21 my heart has started to beat faster and faster. It's amazing being able to watch Tech as they've progressed through the season and tournament. I admit that I was a Boshwagoner last year but this year I'm a legitimate fan. The buzz on campus must be electric, wish I was there but my couch and www.stingtalk.com/chat will have to do again. I'm wearing my long sleeve button up shirt, khaki cargo shorts, and Adidas Response Trails that are 3-0 the last 3 times I've worn them after the shirt went 0-3 with jeans last fall and early winter. No matter the outcome tonight the beesketball team has far exceeded expectations this season and I think all Yellow Jackets out there will be more than satisfied with the season. That said, I really hope Tech can shut the mouths of all the pundits and win it all. LET'S GET IT ON!!!

No comments: