Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ballin'

Softball started a couple of weeks ago and we're now 4-0 thanks to 3 wins and one forfeit! Our game last Tuesday didn't start off too well and we got down 9-2 by the second inning thanks to a ton of errors, but we finally got it together and ended up winning 20-15. I walked three times and the one time I swung I made good contact but lined it straight to the third baseman. Thursday the other team forfeited in the morning since they knew they wouldn't have enough players which was nice of them to give us notice. Last night we had a great game and won 16-5 or something like that, even batting around in one inning. I went 3-3 with a double and two singles and I think I had 2 RBIs. Unfortunately, I had one error on a bad throw in the first inning which ended up making us look like a t ball team with two more bad throws to follow during the same play and allowing two runs to score, luckily I came through with my batting. This is my third season and I'm finally starting to see the ball well at the plate and make good contact. I hope I can keep it up.

No comments: