Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Good day

Yesterday was a pretty good day.

1) Went to a ULI tour of a Raleigh-based private equity fund's downtown office that is LEED Plantium for commercial interiors. It's a really cool adaptive reuse of a former furniture store in downtown. They did an excellent job.

2) Closed a deal in Louisville. It's 276 units and about $3.5 million of equity. Which makes it our largest deal by number of units.

3) After winning 12-1 last night, FPC softball is now 6-0 on the season. Unfortunately I went 0-3 leaving four runners stranded, but I'm not too disapointed in my performance. My first AB I smacked a long fly to the warning track which was my best hit in a game in the 2.5 seasons I've played, but it was caught. Second AB I swung a little early and hit a pop foul to the third baseman. Third AB I hit a long fly to the warning track in left center but it was caught again. It feels great when you make solid contact, almost effortless, too bad neither of them counted.

4) It was perfect weather! Probably the last cool day for awhile.

No comments: