Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Booyah!

After going 0-3 last Thursday tonight was a nice reprieve. My first AB I hit an inside the park homer and drove in one run! This was my first homer at any level!!! I should quit now, it's probably all going to go downhill from here. My second AB I hit a solid single. Third AB I reached first on a fielders choice. Overall a great hitting day. I'd definitely be doing a dance about the homer, but it was kind of anticlimatic since it was against the worst team in the league and they only had 8 players tonight. We ended up winning 21-0 with the mercy rule in the bottom of the third. I also got to play first for the first time this season and it was a good warm up in case I get to play some more. We're now 8-0 on the season after last Thursday's win and tonight. Hope we can keep it up.

No comments: