Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Cancellations

Today was a nice day for many reasons.

1) It was beautiful, in the 70s, sunny, and a slight breeze, and no humidity

2) Arch history was cancelled

3) Dispute Resolution was also cancelled because the guest speaker cancelled at the last minute

4) IM indoor soccer is now 3-1 because the team we were to play tonight already forfeited and we didn't even have to go to find out, the IM people called us. Props to the other team for cancelling early. Not playing is usually a good thing but I'm still hurting from last weeks game with a Texas sized bruise on my hip.

5) Now I can do stuff that I would have done tomorrow morning and thus can be more productive!

Things have an excellent way of working out.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Texas-sized? Wow, that is one BIG bruise. ;)

Brian said...

Yes it is. It's ginormous. I play goalie and the field is a bball court. I was jumping to get the ball and was upended by a guy on the other team and fell horizontally onto the court. Didn't feel too good, but they didn't score and we won 4-2.