Thursday, June 23, 2005

Musical Baton

Katie passed me the baton so here's my leg of the relay.

Total volume of music files on my computer:
7.29 gb on my tablet, I think my 20 gb ipod has 11 gigs or so. My external hard drive has all of my music but that's at my dad's office with my desktop that's getting fixed.

Last CD I bought:
Some CDRs. I usually buy singles on itunes now.

Song playing right now:
Some piano player on Regis and Kelly

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me (I had to think about this a lot because, as most of you know, I don't pay attention to lyrics that much and they just blend into the music):

"Linus and Lucy" by Unknown, played this in one of our marching shows in high school and I still remember the drum parts, good times. Pretty much any song we played in band means a lot.

"Here I am Lord" we sang it at my Eagle Scout ceremony and it's just a cool song

"Run Around" by Blues Traveler. Montreat.

"Freak a Leak" by Petey Pablo. A rap song following up two churchy things. It was always on last summer on one of the XM stations in Mark's Accord when we drove around ATL.

"Why Georgia" by John Mayer. I would always listen to that song on the way back to Tech from Carrollton.

I'm sure I'll think of some more and may post those too. I now pass the baton to Melissa who is sure to have at least one Jackson Browne song on her list.

Edited to add another song:
"3x5" by John Mayer. An amazing song that got me out of a big rut of looking at things from a technical and photographic perspective. Kind of hard to explain but made me want to experience things instead of capture them.

No comments: