Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Yo

I'm bored so I figured I'd update since nobody is around to talk to online or do stuff with in person. I helped dad install some new computers for one of his clients on Monday, and then helped mom in her classroom for the umpteenth time this summer today. This weekend I'll be in Charlotte for Katie and Joel's wedding. I'll be driving up on Friday and will be staying in my less than half price per night room at the Courtyard in South Park thanks to Priceline and Biddingfortravel.com. Regular price on the room is $80/night but I got it for $35/night so I'm pretty pleased with my first Priceline experience.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Priceline does rock. And I'm excited to see you this weekend!
:)

Anonymous said...

Brian, I hope you feel smug about your bargin. :) Wish I could be there this weekend. Congratulations, though, Katie and Joel! -susanna