Saturday, July 02, 2005

Read, Reading, Read

Well I accomplished something I haven't done in probably 4 years, I read a book from cover to cover. Yeah it's the truth, I haven't really read anything other than school stuff during that time and I'm now trying to keep up the promise I made to myself that once I graduated I would start reading for fun. The first step on the way to this goal was A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson. It's about his quest to thru hike the AT and the adventures he gets into. It came highly recommended by Susanna and Josh and it did not disappoint. If you have any interest in the outdoors you're sure to enjoy it. I especially enjoyed it because it was neat reading about his experiences in some places I've been on the southern part of the trail. It's broken down into two parts and I actually read the entire second part today which is another feat as that was about 100 or so pages of reading in one day.

A Walk in the Woods cover

In other news, as many of you know, I may be moving to the Ft. Lauderdale area for a job. I'm probably going down there in two weeks to check it out and see how I like the company and south Florida (and it's lack of seasons, which I think are a good thing).

P.S. If you have any ideas to keep myself entertained please let me know.

www.one.org

No comments: