Thursday, February 09, 2006

Double Post

For my second post of the night here's an interesting site I saw on The Hive: My Heritage. You upload a pic and it tells you which celebrities you most look like. Apparently I'm 62% like Tom Cruise. I definitely didn't see that coming. I've been compared to Rowan Atkinson (Mr. Bean) and Joshua Jackson (Pacey on Dawson's Creek) but never Tom Cruise. Here are my top 3.

To see my results click here

Top 3
1: Tom Cruise 62%
2: Jan Ulrich 61% (Take that Lance Armstrong)
3: Cary Grant 52% (actually it's Alanis Morriesette at 53% but Cary Grant is better)

Post your results in the comments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't loook like pacey. I know somebody who looks like pacey. Infact that's what we used to call him. Like almost twins to the skinny one. And you don't look like him.

That's my story.
Jacs

Brian said...

Jacs,

You're the one that told me I look like Pacey. I could stand to lose about 40 lbs, then maybe I'd look like Mr. Flying V.

Brian said...

No this isn't the Brian that went to Charleston with Andrew, but you're welcome to invade my blog.