Friday, February 24, 2006

"This Will All Make Perfect Sense Someday"

Do people's paths cross for a reason? Entering into your life and then to leave in an all too sudden manner? Are we meant to learn from these people? What if we're not ready for them to leave? Do they reappear at some point later in time? Just some things I've been thinking about lately.

I haven't really come to any solid conclusions other than I don't think we're supposed to know. We should try to gather as much from everyone we encounter in order to become a better person. I've learned an incredible amount the last couple of years from people that I've met, worked with, gone to school with, had a relationship with, been friends with, played sports with, yet I still feel like there is so much more room for growth. I guess I'm trying to say that sometimes when people cross your path you're not ready for their impact or that rush of wind that follows but I think it happens for a reason. Sometimes they will join you on your journey for a day, a month, or just a minute but that time they are there is the time to learn and enjoy. When paths diverge it's probably impossible to be ready and only God knows when and if the paths will converge again.

No comments: