Thursday, August 30, 2007

Two Years!

It's hard to believe that I've been working for two years. Yesterday was my second anniversary since I began working and it's flown by. Over the two years I've learned a great deal about tax credits, real estate, and business in general. I've traveled all over the southeast and am looking forward to a trip to Vermont in September! I've closed over $10 million of equity into three projects with my fourth closing coming up in the next week. Golf tournaments, a Bulls game outing has been planned, I've moderated a panel at our annual conference and have spoken on a panel at conference in West Virginia. It's hard to imagine that I've done so much in a relatively short amount of time, but I guess that's why we go to work. The best part of my job is by far attending the grand openings, especially after some people have moved in, and seeing the smiles on their faces as it's probably the best place they've ever lived and it's affordable!

1 comment:

Jacs said...

Yay for working for two years. I always think of you as having worked a long time before I got my job. But that's not true. 1 year and 7 months for me! I need to come to Raliegh for a weekend it's been awhile.

Jacs