Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Weekend Update

I had a pretty good weekend. Saturday I went golfing for the first time this year with the Chalmers over in Hillsborough at Cedar Grove. Joel blew Katie and me away by shooting a personal best 100! I followed with an 118 which is pretty normal and I'm not sure what Katie shot. If I could knock a putt off each hole that would save 18 shots and should be an easy way to improve my score since it seems like I three putt almost every hole (argh).

Sunday I went to church and then was lazy.

Monday I had the day off and went running for the first time in quite awhile and jacked up my foot somehow, hopefully it's just a bruise and nothing serious. I was hoping to start running again but I guess I'll be stuck on the cycle trainer some more. I also headed down to the NC Farmers Market and stocked up on some firewood for the impending cold snap...winter is finally coming! It was a lot less crowded and did not have nearly as many merchants as during the weekend but I guess that's to be expected.

1 comment:

Katie said...

131 sadly. I was so bummed about my really bad hole. I told my Mom about it and she laughed at me! If I could just take off the 10+ hole that I screw up every game that would improve my score quite a bit. And learning to hit a 4 or 5 iron decently would help... and learning to use a pitching wedge. Anyway what I meant to say was we should do putt-putt sometime.