Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Contemplative

Have you ever wanted something, but not really known you wanted it? What about if you couldn't have it? You were close to obtaining your goal but it slipped away. It leads to doubt. Could I have done it better? Should I have said something in a different way? It's the what ifs in life that can bring you down and hold you back. God has a plan for everyone and I need to realize that he is the guiding light on my path. I think I know where I want to go, but only he knows if I'll make it to that destination I have dreamed about for the last six years or so. I'm impatient, dreams make me impatient. Dreams that have turned into goals and desires to prove that I am capable and can do big things. As with many things, I want it now, but the timing isn't right. One day the timing will be right and I'll keep progressing. Right now I am where I'm supposed to be and learning what I'm supposed to be learning. I've been happy and there's no need to get down about it now. I'll keep my chin up and keep working towards the dreams with his help.

1 comment:

Jacs said...

=(. There's not much I can say you have the outlook I would tell you to have. The timing wasn't right, God has a plan.

Call me anytime. I'm only 3 hours away =P

Jacs