Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The one where...

Thanks to TBS I've been watching Friends a decent amount recently and have often wondered how old the character are and was surprised to hear Monica say she was 26 in one of the early episodes. I was shocked but then thought I guess that makes since given their jobs or lack there of and progression of ages throughout the series. Then I thought who has lives like that? I need to find a job where I can hang out with my friends all day. As with Saved by the Bell I still don't feel as old as the characters on the show, maybe one day.

So if you're curious to the age of the characters and their real ages in 1994 when the season started here's some info from IMDB and this guy.

Real life ages calculated by 1994 - birth year:
Jennifer Aniston 25
Courtney Cox 30
Lisa Kudrow 31
Matt LaBlanc 27
Matthew Perry 25
David Schwimmer 28

Character birthdays and ages:
Rachel: May 5, 1969 age 25
Monica: Late March-Early April, 1969 age 25
Phoebe: February 16, 1965 age 29
Joey: Early 1967 age 27
Chandler: April, 1968 age 26
Ross: October 18, 1967 age 27

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The ages are surprisingly close, i think.