Sunday, February 03, 2008

Thankful

I've been a blogging slacker, not out of random stuff to say, but laziness. I've been on the road a lot for work recently which leads to ponderings during idle moments. Profound things like, why do people put up with the hassle of carrying their luggage on the plane especially when they know they'll have to gate check anyway? They chopped the top off the mountain for the aiport (Chuck Yeager in Charleston, WV). There were a bunch of other things that I thought about that were picky usually getting on my nerves or just curiousities but they passed.

The title of the post is really the subject I want to address. Today was Campus Ministry Sunday at my church and the service was conducted by students fron NC State. I was filled with memories of guitar playing at WCF Thursday night worship when they sung "Light the Fire" as the prelude. Both students giving the sermons were amazing speakers and I bet are headed to seminary after school. Thank you to all of my friends for making my college experience and faith journey stronger through joining in worship and fellowship.

No comments: