Monday, March 24, 2003

Going to Carolina in my mind?

Hey,

Got back from UNC yesterday after a long weekend up there for open house. It was kind of strange since I'm actually one of the youngest propspective students. Out of approximately 50 people there were only about 10 that are still in school or just graduated last spring. I haven't made up my mind where I'm going but I'm definitely leaning towards Carolina.

Flight from ATL to GSO
Flight from ATL to GSO

On other fronts, not much time left in the semester and too much work to do. Hopefully I get some motivation to make some major progress. We had our first Wallflowers vball game last night and we won! Well the other team didn't show up but it's still a victory, and hopefully it won't be our own. Opening night of Wallabies softball is tonight so we'll see how that goes this year, I definitely think it should be better than last springs seasons. We have much better team work and experience since most everyone is back this season.

No comments: