Wednesday, March 12, 2003

Stuff

Hey,

Well got back into the swing of things after a too short spring break. Found out I did get a GRA to Tech which is really nice to know. Also found out I don't have Environmental Policy next Thursday which is good because I was going to miss it since I'm going to UNC that day, on the downside I found out I have a Business Law test that day at 4:30 hopefully the prof. will let me take it early. Another bonus yesterday is that I don't have to present my Enviro. paper until April 10, Katie got the first presentation day March 27 that stinks for her but at least she'll get it out of the way. Not much else going on except procratination and planning for the Spring Sneak, we now have reservations wooha. Later.

impuslive heartbreaker
Say Goodbye
What Dave Matthews Song Are You?
brought to you by


No comments: