Saturday, March 08, 2003

Several Days

Well I haven't started this thing off well skipping several days but here I am.

Wednesday:
Went running, then home.Got 2 e-mails from Tech about grad school, I got accepted in both but the first said I wouldn't receive a school funded GRA but the second said I would. Just like Tech to add further confusion to the grad school decision process.

Thursday:
Errand, errands, errands then back to ATL.

Friday:
Went running and fishing. Also went to the Wisechild, Clay Cook, and Pete Schmidt Band concert at Oglethorpe University. Wisechild was great as usual and showed off their massive chops at their intstruments. Clay Cook was much better than the first time I saw him at Eddie's Attic. If you're wondering who Clay Cook is he was in the Lo-Fi Masters with John Mayer and wrote some of the songs that John Mayer now performs. Last night was the first time I'd seen the Pete Schmidt Band, even though I have mp3s from a couple of years ago, and it was great show. The are kind of like a combination of DMB and John Mayer, the drummer had some chops as well. I'd suggest checking out all of the above groups, especially Wisechild.

Comments:

Dad ( / www.turbodata.net ) (IP: 66.190.170.227)
Hey I like your Web site. You didn't tell me about your acceptance into Tech's Grad school!? Congratulations!
Now decisions, decisions!
2003/03/09 @ 17:12:51

No comments: