Friday, October 06, 2006

Golf + Beautiful Weather + Fun Business Associates = Great Day

Yesterday we finally had our work golf outing that was rescheduled from late June due to a terribly rainy day. The weather was perfect yesterday as were the facilities at North Ridge Country Club. We had 18 people come out which included developers, contractors, a regional property manager, accountants, and few of our board members, and of course some staff. My foursome didn't win any prizes but I did break a 100 for the first time with a 98. It doesn't really feel that great since we were playing best drive, so add probably another 10 to 15 strokes to that to get my real score.

It was also nice to demonstrate that I can organize an event and have it work out. I had some help from our board chair that is a member of the club but our president did tell me good job so I'm happy. I think everything turned out well and everyone seemed to have a great time.

No comments: