Monday, October 02, 2006

Gettin' Jiggy Wit It

If you're not enjoying this weather I don't know what would make you happy. The weekend was absolutely beautiful, a tad warm, but two beautiful and low humidity days. Joel, Katie, and I played golf Sunday afternoon and there wasn't a cloud in the sky the entire round, the great weather more than made up for some pathetic golfing. Hopefully the forecast will remain as slated for my company's golf outing on Thursday afternoon.

In the weird world of the internet and thanks to Sarah check out the dancing pipe cleaner man: Click Here. Follow the instructions and amuse yourself for hours.

Edited on 10/5 because I just read my post and noticed that I spelled "some" "sum." Just because we were golfing in the country doesn't mean I should write about it like it ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um I'm sorry but I hate the fact that it was in the 80's today and will be again tomorrow.

But this weekend was beautiful!
Jacs