Monday, October 30, 2006

What a Weekend!

I'll post a real recap tonight but it was a great weekend and the Jackets are most likely Jacksonville bound!

If you are interested in attending the ACC Championship game on Saturday December 2 in Jacksonville, FL please let me know. I'm willing to organize the trip and tickets. I'd like to order tickets sooner than later (i.e. this week if possible) so we can get travel plans in order. For you NC and VA folks, when I checked last week, roundtrip flights were $180 from RDU to JAX as well as ORF to JAX. It's a 7 hr drive from Raleigh and would cost just as much to drive plus wear and tear so I'm thinking about flying.

Here's the game info: 2006 ACC Championship Game

Here are some pre-recap photos from the Hive of the flyover. The first two are photos of the flyover practice a few days before the game and the third is obviously from the game. Thanks to BonevilleJacket and GTnutcase on the Hive.





1 comment:

Jacs said...

I'm still waiting for this recap! I want to know about homecoming. Man wish I was there. Oh wait I was and it was great. That would be a great recap. "The Army wouldn't know how to build it" bitches.

Jacs