Thursday, November 30, 2006

Jacksonville Bound!

The Explorer is all fixed thanks to a new transfer case and rebuilt transmission. Friday morning I'm getting new tires, and then I'm rolling out of Raleigh and headed east on 40 and south on 95 to Jacksonville. It should be a fun trip and hopefully it won't rain. If you want to watch the game, and why wouldn't you? It's on ABC at 1:00 PM on Saturday. Now I'll leave you with a song.

I'm a ramblin' wreck from Georgia Tech
And a hell of an engineer--
A helluva, helluva, helluva, helluva, hell of an engineer,
Like all the jolly good fellows,
I drink my whiskey clear.
I'm a ramblin' wreck from Georgia Tech
And a hell of an engineer.

Oh! If I had a daughter, sir,
I'd dress her in White and Gold.
And put her on the campus
To cheer the Brave and Bold.
But if I had a son, sir,
I'll tell you what he'd do
He would yell, "To hell with Georgia,"
like his daddy used to do.

Oh! I wish I had a barrel of rum
And sugar three thousand pounds,
A college bell to put it in
And a clapper to stir it round,
I'd drink to all good fellows
Who come from far and near.
I'm a ramblin', gamblin',
Hell of an engineer! Hey!

1 comment:

Jacs said...

GJ and I watched the game and I got pillows thrown at me the whole time. And I thought I was abusive during the Steeler game. One year I jump on the GT bandwagon and they lose. Oh well. Better luck some other year.

Hope all of you had fun that went.