Monday, November 20, 2006

Update

The conferences on Wednesday and Thursday were productive events where I met quite a few people and saw a couple of old friends. Hopefully some of the new contacts will prove productive.

Thursday night after the conference I attended trivia at Willy's on Howell Mill with Shaun and a couple of his friends. We were in first place going into the second half but finished in third to win $10 in house cash.

Saturday I headed to Atlanta for the Tech vs. Duke game and had a great time cheering on the seniors on Senior Day and watching Tech stomp Duke 49-21. It was definitely an improvement from the past two weeks. After the game I attended the Handel's annual WCF Thanksgiving dinner at their house in Morningside and had a great meal and social time with everyone.

Sunday was pretty lazy and today I will probably do some stuff around the house. I can already tell that the vacation isn't going to be long enough. Oh for the days of being a student.

Here are some camera phone shots from Saturday:










1 comment:

Melissa said...

dinner with me wasn't important enough to mention? geez...I thought we were friends. :-p