Monday, November 13, 2006

Woo...Woo Woo!!!

Late this afternoon my company president offered me one of our company tickets for the Carolina Hurricanes game and even though I had to pack and get ready for my trip I took him up on it. I went to the game with another co-worker and one of his friends and had a great time. The seats are amazing and are the same seats we had last year when I went to one of the playoff games, center ice about seven rows up. Unfortunately the Canes lost tonight in a high scoring contest.

Tomorrow around lunchtime I depart for two days of conferences in Atlanta on Wednesday and Thursday and then I begin my Thanksgiving vacation. I'll be in Carrollton/Atlanta through the 26th when I drive back to Raleigh. I'll be in Atlanta on Saturday 11/18 for the Tech vs. Duke game but other than Thanksgiving Day I don't have anything planned. If you read this and are in town let me know and we can hang out.

Here are a camera phone photo and video from tonight.



No comments: