Thursday, September 29, 2005

Thanks Al Gore

I don't know what it would have been like to have to actually send checks in the mail for bills. Ever since I've been paying utility bills and such most have been able to be paid online. I just paid all of my bills this evening and only wrote two checks, one for my health insurance because I haven't started on my company's plan yet and a check for my rent. Everything else, gas, electricity, water, cable/internet, and my credit card bill are all online. Pretty cool stuff. Thanks Al Gore.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

As soon as my apartment complex and Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp (my car payment) get online, I'll be check-free!

Anonymous said...

For me it's the opposite. Right now I just have to pay one big bill in the beginning of the semester and that is it. It's going to be weird to pay bills online because I would always mail my mom's bills for her and put stamps on them and check the address...and that's just how I've always done it. It's going to be weird if I don't do it that way.
Jacs