Saturday, December 23, 2006

Travels

On Thursday as part of my drive home I did a couple of site visits, one to check on the mill rehab in Morganton I closed on in October and another greenfield site for some apartments for which I'm working on a predevelopement loan in Spindale. Here are are some pics of the mill which is almost done (for some interior shots click here: September Visit).









Also I was playing around with my camera and mini tripod last night and got these shots.







In other news, Mark and I saw "The Good Sheperd" last night and it was excellent. Kind of long, but as a former foreign service wannabe (thanks to Carmen Sandeigo) it was well worth seeing. I really like historic fiction. My only complaint is that it makes me wonder/question what actually happened and if it was even anything like the movie. Regardless it was great entertainment and one of the best movies I've seen in awhile.

No comments: