Monday, October 31, 2005

Smell my feet

It's Halloween but no trick or treaters paid a visit to 204. I guess I'll pile my candy in the giant bowl tomorrow along with everyone else's. Good thing I never go in the front door or up to the front desk so I don't have to walk by the candy despository.

In other news, I went to get a haircut today at the Professional Barbershop at Cameron Village and it cost $17 + tip = $20. That's the most I've ever paid for a haircut and I don't know if I'll do it again. Yeah they did a good job and even used the straight razor on my neck but so does the Friendly Barbershop in Carrboro and that only costs $12 + tip = $15. Is it worth my time and gas to drive over there? Probably not but I think I'll go back like I have if there's a reason I'm heading over there on a weekend. Otherwise it's good to know there's a normal barbershop I can use in Raleigh plus it's in a neat mall redevelopment near downtown.

1 comment:

Katie said...

We had 3 trick-or-treaters, there was a really cute Care Bear. I was happy we at least had some.