Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Baseball

Last night the Chalmers and I went made the trek over to Zebulon to use some free tickets from work for the Mudcats vs. the Huntsville Stars AA game. It was a hot and humid night but the Cats prevailed and I think we all had a good time though I didn't realize how far Zebulon was from Burlington so it was a late night for the B-towners. Another interesting tidbit is that the Mudcats third baseman used to play for U(sic)GA and was the one that got harassed into making a couple of errors one game at the Rusty C but he did play well last night.

In other news, if you want to go to the Tech vs. NC State game in Raleigh on Nov. 4 let me know ASAP as we're going to order tickets soon before the go offline. They are $40 through RamblingWreck.com.



3 comments:

Katie said...

we didn't get home til almost 12... I am trying so hard not to fall asleep right now!!!

Melissa said...

You came all the way to Zebulon and didn't tell me? ;-)

ben said...

Mitchell...Mitchell!