Monday, July 10, 2006

Weekend Update

Saturday Joel and I played golf in Burlington at Indian Valley; Joel beat me 116 to 118. Golf is one frustrating game, sometimes the ball flys straight and other times it goes in undesireable angles and curves. The positives of the rounds are that my chipping and putting were much improved and the course was pretty nice for a municipal course and only cost $15.

After the game we went to Zack's and grabbed some hotdogs. I stayed at my grandparents' on Saturday night and went to church with Joel on Sunday morning. After church we hit up Bojangles and then watched the World Cup final (Joel wore his Buffon jersey (Italian keeper). We both concurred that France outplayed Italy, especially in the second half and that Zidane is a punk. Even if he is one of the greatest players ever he's a punk.

No comments: