Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Randomness

Last night I attended Decision Night 2007 for the local high school seniors trying to decide if they will enroll at Tech in the fall. This was my second year attending and it's a great night and opportunity to share your Tech experience with future enginerds. Last night there was one potential Public Policy major in attendance and I think I convinced her she was making the right choice over UNC, as she was leaving she said they were going to send in the deposit! If you have the opportunity to attend a Decision Night event in your area I highly recommend it.

Here are some pics from the Tech at Duke beesball game last Saturday: Tech vs. Duke Baseball 3/24/07

In other news and things that make you go WTF Mate!?! Here's an article from today's Raleigh News Observer: "60 sheep weren't flock, but roomies"

1 comment:

Katie said...

woohoo PUBP!!