Sunday, September 10, 2006

Down with the Wolfpack!

In case you read my blog and weren't on the e-mail list, I'm planning on ordering Tech vs. NC State tickets tomorrow (Monday 9/11). If you'd like to come there will probably be at least 12 people in the group so it should be a great time. Tickets are $41.50 plus your percentage of the $8.00 shipping (total is most likely ~$43). I doubt tickets will sell out unless NC State really turns it around, so if you don't know if you can come now you may be able to get tickets later.

Depending on weather and game time I may try to get a tailgate going or join in the Triangle GT Club tailgate so come ready to have some fun!

If you want to go e-mail me at work (boxford(at)cahec.com), IM, or leave a comment.

If you're not fired up about football season yet, watch the latest Raleigh News & Observer Chuck Amato cartoon: "It's Hard Out Here for a Coach"

No comments: