Saturday, September 23, 2006

Where are the Fleas?

This morning I headed down to the State Fairgrounds Flea Market in search of art or something to break up the monotony of the "apartment beige" paint of my apartment. I ended up purchasing a metal fish for $10 and it's now hanging above the doorway for the sunroom. I almost bought large red metal star and a smaller rusty one to paint a dark blue to hang above my fireplace but I didn't bite the bullet this time around. I also bought a small sap bucket painted orange and with a Jack O' Lantern face cut in it for my mom for her classroom from the same artist.

Today was the last day of the flea market until November because of the State Fair so if any of you that are coming for the Tech vs. NC State game want to check out the wonderful world of the flea market I'm up for it before the game (it's across the street from the stadium).



Watch a short movie of the fish.

No comments: