Thursday, September 14, 2006

Peach State of Mind

I wish my clothes would finish drying so I could pack for the weekend. I'm flying to ATL Friday morning at 8:15 which means arrive around 6:30 at the airport and leave my apartment around 6. Should be a fun weekend of seeing family, friends, Tech football, and golf.

Speaking of Georgia, the state, unlike North Carolina, regulary changes the license plates. This time around it's a complete shift to something different from the standard styles from the last 10 years or so. Georgia now will have a tag with the flat letters that have become popular recently and plate that is colored simiarly to Michigan. The big downside is minimizing the peach which instead of its prominent location in the center of the plate is now minimized as the "o" in .gov.

If you're interested here is an article from the AJC: "New Georgia license plates have more color"


Credit: Kimberly Smith/AJC Staff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tried to sing to you. But the connection was bad. Sorry. Happy Bday!