Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Me! Me! Me! Me!

I'm watching MTV and the Sweet Sixteen show and these kids are rediculous spoiled brats. Treating their parents like dirt when they are spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on birthday parties. It's not just the kids treating the parents like dirt that's absurb, it's also that they are spending that much money on a birthday party and the kids only seem to appreciate it post party...if at all.

That's all I'm going to say about that because, although I really hope I don't and I don't think I'll spoil my kids too much, I may do something rediculous at some point. Just know, if I do, please come find me and slap some sense into me!

On a more serious note, everyone has fears and one of my big one's is the fear that I won't be a good parent and have my kids turn out to be "good kids." That, along with the desire to be a good husband are two things I worry about sometimes.

(Disclaimer: Last season two girls had a joint party and used it as a benefit for some charity).

1 comment:

ben said...

They raised $10,000 dollars for a party that cost a quarter mill...I don't know if I'd worry about the disclaimer...Pauly Shore did show up to the party though!