Thursday, August 04, 2005

Update

My granddad's surgery turned out to be successful and he came home the same day. The past couple of days he's been recovering and improves daily. Hopefully he'll continually keep getting stronger. Thanks to those who asked about him and threw up some prayers.

In other news, I had another interview with CAHEC in Raleigh on Wednesday afternoon. I think it went well and the job sounds interesting. Although I'm not getting my hopes up yet.

Wednesday night The Chalmers and I went to the Burlington Indians rookie league game against the Pulaski Blue Jays. Due to some pathetic baserunning the Indians lost 6-4. The highlight of the game, as I described at the Mud Pies, was getting to sit in the sky box seats that Joel won. Below are a couple of camera phone pics from the game.

This morning I went to Food Lion and bought some OJ and milk at 6:30. At 8 Susanna, who was on her way to Hickory and Kingsport, TN for a wedding, stopped by and we had an enjoyable breakfast and catching up time at Panera.

That's all folks.

Katie and Joel

Burlington Athletic Stadium

Indians' Dugout

4 comments:

Sarah said...

"The Chalmers"
Chalmerses?
Chalmerss?

Eek. My sister is a Chalmers!

Sarah said...

Oh yeah -- what kind of camera phone do you have?

Brian said...

I have a Sanyo PM-8200 through Sprint and got it in June. I wouldn't have bought the phone, but it came with the plan renewal my dad got us and I like it so far. I would have gone with one of the newer phones that's at least a megapixel, but as you see it takes fairly decent pics for a phone.

Brian said...

Also, I always take the pics on the highest quality.