Saturday, March 25, 2006

The Brightside

There's almost always a positive side you just have to find it. This spring I'm playing on the First Presbyterian Softball Team and the first practice was at 10:30 this morning at Lion's Club Park Field 2 near downtown. I was going to have to miss it, but since I wasn't able to move today I was able to attend. I definitely need to work on my skills, but all in all it went pretty well. I'm also going to probably get a new glove since I've had the one I'm using now since Jr. High and some baseball cleats. We have a 14 game season and it looks like 2 games a week on Tuesdays and Thursday which should keep me busy. If you're ever in Raleigh and want to come watch let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you hanging out with mark? Because you've been posting a lot and you went to baseball practice...poor Mark.
Jacs

My softball starts tomorrow through work :-D

ben said...

Yeah, I wish I had bought cleats for last summer. They would've helped.