Monday, March 20, 2006

Busy Times

It's going to be a busy week. Tomorrow I have my first solo Investment Committee presentation conference call (for real this time). Should go smoothly but the first time of anything always induces some nerves. Thursday and Friday I'll be in Washington, DC at Housing Tax Credits "101" learning all about tax credits which should fill in some gaps in my knowledge and help with my job. We're leaving Raleigh at 6 AM on Thursday to get to the conference by 9! It's going to be a long day. Friday afternoon I think our flight returns at 4 and then I'll be rushing home to get ready for Mark's arrival. He's coming up to help me move apartments over the weekend. Katie and Joel are also coming to help which should make things go quickly. I have great friends. Between Monday and Wednesday I'm going to have pack up the apartment as best as possible, luckily I have a week to move as I don't have to vacate the current apartment until the 31st.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do I think you will have a hard time making it there in 3 hours?

I guess I live farther east then you. But still I live farther north and mapquest says three and a half hours for me...and that's what I remember it taking. So even if it takes you only 3 you have to include parking and crap. Wow.

Have fun.
My mom cleaned my apartment this weekend for the most part. It reminded me of you. I still have to organize crap.

Jacs

Brian said...

We're flying!