Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Downtime

It may be a slow week for blog posts as I will be moving this afternoon and probably won't have a chance to get the cable and internet transfered until this weekend. This move has become more stressful than it was supposed to be but it'll work out. I finally found some temp laborers to help and it turns out they are from the same company that we hired through when I moved in so I hope they will be just as good. I'm leaving work today at 3 to pick up the Uhaul downtown and hopefully they will let me park there while I have the truck otherwise I'm not exactly sure what I'll do but if I can't I'll figure something out.

In other news, I'm going to Charlotte on Thursday for a meeting bringing back memories of last Spring's multiple early morning trips to the Queen City. I also got a new softball glove, cleats, and a batting gloves yesterday!

Anyway thanks for reading this post multiple times if I don't update by next time you stop by.

Today's entertaining web video (not work safe because of the language but still pretty funny): Waffle House

1 comment:

Katie said...

That video was hilarious! "Oh you know Kiki??" So wrong.