Sunday, March 26, 2006

Fun Times

I've gotten out of practice for staying up late with friends. This weekend was a lot of fun hanging out with Mark and getting to meet and hang out with Emily. Last night after touring Hendrick's Cary Auto Mall we went to eat at Winston's which was excellent. After dinner we watched Inside Man even though none of us knew what it was about. I think we'd all give it a thumbs up. After the movie we went to Emily's condo and watched Napoleon Dynamite since Mark had never seen it.

This morning the three of us went to Biscuitville for breakfast and then to Edenton Street United Methodist for church. I enjoyed the service and it looked like a younger crowd than FPC but I think I'll stick with FPC for now since I'm starting to get involved with softball and such. We looked for Susanna but didn't see her but saw her Jetta in the parking lot and left two notes, one on the windshield and one secret note to be found later. Mark and I then went to Pharoahs for lunch and then he left. Overall an excellent but tiring weekend in spite of not getting to move. Now on to packing.

Sorry for the last few posts that have just been recaps. I found $5.

No comments: