Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Fun times at Work

I usually make it a practice to not post about work (yeah not much of a policy this week) but I figure this post is worthwhile and can't get me in too much trouble.

At work on Tuesday we celebrated Mardi Gras by having a toiletry drive for the hurricane people and also had hourly e-mailed trivia questions regarding the holiday. My department teamed up to put the beat down on the other folks. What can I say? That's how we do. The winner for each question received their choice of beads and we all contributed to our boss' collection on his door knob (he also got each of our two complementary strings that morning). Today we were trying to figure out what to do with them and decided to string them all together and then we hung them from the ceiling of a guy's office that wasn't there today. Should be fun when he gets in tomorrow as long as the janitor service doesn't mess with them and he doesn't get hurt when they fall as he opens the door :)~





In other news, two weeks ago on Friday the Explorer was vandalized at work under the guise of me winning the "Spirit/Suck Up Award". If only I knew who the culprits were :) oh wait, they e-mailed me pictures after the deed was done. I thought it was pretty funny and kind of nice to know that they like me.





No comments: