Thursday, August 24, 2006

Travels

The three day business trip to AL went well. Both groups we met with were very nice and seem to fit in the mold of many of the developers with whom we already work. They both are trying to expand to other states as well which is always a good thing. On Tuesday afternoon I gave my co-workers the $0.10 tour of Carrollton and dropped them at the Holiday Inn Express for the evening. I went to dinner with my mom at Miller's and had a great atlantic salmon and spent all of my dinner stipend but it's ok because I didn't buy breakfast. Yesterday morning I went with my dad to Dawnbreakers Rotary at the club and enjoyed seeing some familiar faces and meeting some new people. It's always good to stay connected with people and keep my name out there. The flight back was uneventful and we took the afternoon off since we arrived around 3. Overall a pretty good trip.

No comments: